Social Advisory Committee
The Social Advisory Committee provides advice to FisheryProgress on the development, implementation, and revision of its Human Rights and Social Responsibility Policy. The Social Advisory Committee includes members with expertise in human and labor rights, socioeconomic issues, FIP implementation, and corporate social responsibility in seafood supply chains.
Current members include:
- Lori Bishop, Social Responsibility Division Director, FishWise
- Elena Finkbeiner, PhD, Fisheries Science Program Manager, Conservation International
- Stephen Reiss Fisher, Sustainability Director, Sea Delight, LLC
- Juliana Herrera-Correal, Standards Manager, Seafood, Fair Trade USA
- Rossen Karavatchev, Senior Section Assistant, International Transport Workers' Federation
- Amber Madley, Head of Social Responsibility, New England Seafood
- Dave Martin, Deputy Division Director of Programs, Sustainable Fisheries Partnership
- Isadora Moniz, FIP Coordinator, OPAGAC
- Iain Pollard, Consultant, Key Traceability Ltd.
- Peter Rodgers, Responsible Sourcing Manager, Tesco
- Dominic Thomson, Deputy Director / Project Manager (SE Asia), Environmental Justice Foundation