Social Advisory Committee
The FisheryProgress Social Advisory Committee supports the site’s efforts around social responsibility, including the implementation of FisheryProgress’ Human Rights and Social Responsibility Policy.
Current members include:
- Lori Bishop, Social Responsibility Division Director, FishWise
- Elena Finkbeiner, PhD, Fisheries Science Program Manager, Conservation International
- Stephen Reiss Fisher, Sustainability Director, Sea Delight, LLC
- Rossen Karavatchev, Senior Section Assistant, International Transport Workers' Federation
- Amber Madley, Head of Social Responsibility, New England Seafood
- Dave Martin, Deputy Division Director of Programs, Sustainable Fisheries Partnership
- Isadora Moniz, FIP Coordinator, OPAGAC
- Iain Pollard, Consultant, Key Traceability Ltd.
- Peter Rodgers, Responsible Sourcing Manager, Tesco
- Dominic Thomson, Deputy Director / Project Manager (SE Asia), Environmental Justice Foundation