This orientation was designed to introduce you to FIPs and the website FisheryProgress. In this recorded presentation, you will learn more about the history of FIPs, how they are changing the global seafood industry, and how the website serves as the world's most comprehensive FIP progress tracking platform.
Training for FIP Implementers
Before entering your FIP data into FisheryProgress, please attend a webinar that will orient you to the data requirements of the site and the process for uploading your information.
We offer trainings in both English and Spanish.
Click below to RSVP for a currently scheduled webinars, or if none of our scheduled times work for you, you can use this form to let us know that too.
FisheryProgress.org holds webinars for FIP implementers on a variety of topics that are important to those who work on FIPs. Check out the takeaways below.
- Seminar 1: FIP Progress Reports
- Seminar 2: FIP Incentives (with Brian Caouette, Ocean Outcomes)
- Seminar 3: Tracking Multi-Species/Gear FIPs on FisheryProgress
- Seminar 4: FIP Templates
- Seminar 5: FIP Community of Practice (with Jesse Marsh, Scaling Blue)
- Seminar 6: FIP Workplans (with Amanda Stern-Pirlot, MRAG Americas and Jesse Marsh, Scaling Blue) [PDF copy of the presentation]