FisheryProgress is a one-stop shop for reporting on fishery improvement projects to a global audience.
FisheryProgress makes tracking progress for your FIPs more efficient, consistent, and reliable for businesses that support fishery improvement projects (FIPs). The following resources will be useful to review if you are planning to list a FIP on FisheryProgress. They can also provide additional guidance if you are already reporting progress for your FIP on the site.
- FIP Review Guidelines — information on eligibility for the site, the protocols for creating a profile and reporting progress, and the site's quality control and appeals process
- Create a FIP Profile — information about creating a prospective, basic, or comprehensive FIP profile
- FIP Templates — templates and resources that provide guidance on developing and launching a FIP
- Find a Qualified Consultant — details on qualifications for individuals and teams assessing FIP social and environmental performance and creating workplans.
- Update a FIP Profile — a review of reporting requirements for a FIP profile and how to complete progress reports
- Three-Year Audits for Comprehensive FIPs - guidelines and template for completing a three-year audit for your comprehensive FIP
- General Resources — resources that cover the lifespan of a FIP.
We also encourage you to review Our Approach to Social Responsibility, where we provide information on FIP requirements pertaining to social responsibility.
If you have additional questions about using the site that are not answered in this section, please visit the Contact page to send us a message.