FisheryProgress is a one-stop shop for information on the progress of global fishery improvement projects.
FisheryProgress makes it possible for fishery improvement projects (FIPs) of any size or scope to share their progress with potential buyers, so buyers can make informed sourcing choices. The following resources below are meant to help buyers better understand the FIP model and learn more about those they are most interested in purchasing seafood products from.
- A Buyer's Guide to FIP Profiles — a guide developed to help buyers understand FIP scope and progress as they consider sourcing from and engaging in FIPs
- FishChoice Seafood Buying Guides — available through FishChoice.com, these curated guides for seafood species include overviews on sustainability, culinary and nutrition characteristics, and unique sourcing information
- 日本語版：FIPプロフィールレポート — select group of FIP profiles translated for Japanese audiences
- Perfils de FIP en Español — select group of FIP profiles translated for Spanish-speaking audiences
- Glossary — definitions of key terms used on this site