FisheryProgress.org has created a collection of resources from FIP experts around the world.
- General resources that cover the lifespan of a FIP.
- Resources for launching a FIP, including resources for stakeholder engagement and workplan development.
- Resources for assessing a fishery, including pre-assessment, needs assessment, and scoping document tools.
- Resources for reporting progress on a FIP.
- Glossary of terms used in this site.
- Telling Your Success Story
If don’t see the FIPs that you source or participate from on the website, please let them know. You can download a template letter to make outreach easier.
If you’re interested in having a resource listed here, please contact us.